BFUT Instituto Brasileiro de Futebol was founded in North America to teach players and coaches the simple, exciting, and winning Brazilian football philosophy, adapted to each individual’s cultural, social and particular needs. The objective is to build a football philosophy by focusing not only on player's ability but also on individual personal development.BFUT has analyzed, corrected and applied its educational philosophy since 1991 through its methodology.
The BFUT Methodology for players is divided into three departments:
- The Development Department ( 6-11 Boys/Girls) through our lesson plans curriculum.
- The Competitive Department (12-17- Boys/Girls) through our educational tactical software-Futebol Made in Brazil.
- The High Performance Department (U17 to U23- Men/Women) Final step to prepare players to accomplish their goals as a professional or college player.
The BFUT Methodology for educators is divided into four levels:
- Level 4 License –40 hours educational credits BFUT Seminar - Introduction level of the Brazilian philosophy, recommended to coaches (educators) from 6 – 11 years old .
- Level 3 license – 80 hours educational credits - National Symposium - Intermediate level of the Brazilian philosophy recommended to coaches (educators) from U12 to 17 years old to college level.
- Level 2 –120 hours educational credits - BFUT International Symposium – Advanced level of the Brazilian philosophy. Offered in the country that required the program , recommended to coaches (educators) from U15 to professional level.
- Level 1 – 160 hours educational credits - BFUT Apprenticeship Program – It is the highest educational level at BFUT Institution. It provides the education and the opportunity to work in Professional or University level. This program is offered only in Brazil.
Since 1991 more than 10,200 educators (coaches) and 60,000 players around the world have been going through the BFUT philosophy and its methodology. The BFUT portfolio consists of programs for players, coaches (educators) and teams. For each player, coach (educator) or team there is a cycle of education. The cycle of education dictates a vertical integration with an educational progression for each individual.